While Jen has performed all over the world, innumerable festivals and thousands of corporate functions in her home city have made her one of Toronto’s most successful circus artists. She has performance experience in every climate, has hung from moving tall ships and is familiar with all of the GTA’s premier venues. Jen can seamlessly adapt her act to fit your space and has a natural ability to run with the vision for your production or event. With thousands of shows under her belt, Jen enthralls audiences with her sensational acrobatic prowess.
Flying high above the crowd, Jen releases into the air in split-second timing of twists and flips, to catch seamlessly on a swinging steel bar.
Ethereal, heart-felt and romantic, Jen’s evocative silks performances are sought-after & unforgettable.
A breathtaking combination of artistry, passion and enchantment combined with flexibility, strength and acrobatics, she spins up into the air on a circular steel hoop.
Whether it’s on corde lisse, fixed trapeze, in synchronized group acts, or performing a tailor-made creation on custom aerial structures, Jen displays outstanding range in aerial performance.
- Winter Olympic 2010 Torch Relay Tour
- PanAm 2015 Games Celebration Zone
- Arctic Winter Games, Yukon Territory
- Collaboration with Steven Page of Barenaked Ladies
in Honour of Jack Layton
- International Finance Centre, Hong Kong, condo launch
- Havana National Circus, Cuba
- Skopkj Festival, Macedonia
- SESQUI Horizon 360 immersive cinematic experience for Canada 150
- Spiegel Show, Toronto, Ontario
- Kajama Tall Ship
- Ripley’s Aquarium Opening Ceremony
- Toronto International Film Festival 2015, Official After-Parties @ Candyland
- Holt Renfrew, seasonal launch, wall-rappelling aerial dance
- 10 year MainStage performer Toronto International Circus Festival
- 2 year performer Toronto Busker Festival
- Cirque du Soleil – artist on file since 2006
Inquire about availability for shows, stunts, lessons, & more.