Instruction & Choreography
Toronto Circus Centre
Drawing on her more than 20 years’ experience in children’s programming, Jen is the owner/director of the successful circus school: Toronto Circus Centre, where aspiring acrobats of all ages and skill levels can experience the magic of life under the big top! Find out more: www.torontocircuscentre.com
Professional Private Lessons
Technical sessions available from beginner to pro on fixed trapeze, aerial silks and aerial hoop.
Don’t just be strong, be circus strong! Achieve the freedom that comes with being able to lift, push and pull your own body through space. Classes available for all levels of fitness. A great cross-training program for any sporting team.
Jen has choreographed shows of all shapes and sizes including the 2010 Olympic Torch Relay Tour and 2012 Hedley performance at the Junos. She can help you create your best act yet. (Select contracts only; contact for details.)
Background & Experience
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, Minor in Psychology
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer 1999
- Certified Gymnastics Coach
- Co-Founder and 10-year Director of The Circus Academy
- Over 20 years experience in children’s programming
- Canadian National Youth Circus, President/Director/Choreographer
- Writer, Director, Choreographer, numerous stage productions
- 2010 Winter Olympics torch relay tour, Hedley @ Juno Awards, Dairy Farmers of Canada commercial
Inquire about availability for shows, stunts, lessons, & more.