Instruction & Choreography
Don’t just be strong, be circus strong! Achieve the freedom that comes with being able to lift, push and pull your own body through space. Classes available for all levels of fitness. A great cross-training program for any sporting team.
Professional Private Lessons
Technical sessions available from beginner to pro on fixed trapeze, aerial silks and aerial hoop.
Classes at Your Camp or Studio
Kids can experience life under the big top when we bring the circus to you! Floor and aerial acrobatics, juggling, face painting, balloon animals and more. Step right up and be amazed with what you can do!
Jen has choreographed shows of all shapes and sizes including the 2010 Olympic Torch Relay Tour and 2012 Hedley performance at the Junos. She can help you create your best act yet.
Background & Experience
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, Minor in Psychology
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer 1999
- Certified Gymnastics Coach
- Co-Founder and 10-year Director of The Circus Academy
- Over 20 years experience in children’s programming
- Canadian National Youth Circus, President/Director/Choreographer
- Writer, Director, Choreographer, numerous stage productions
- 2010 Winter Olympics torch relay tour, Hedley @ Juno Awards, Dairy Farmers of Canada commercial
Inquire about availability for shows, stunts, lessons, & more.